THE Applus+ SOLUTION
Scaffolding is one of the highest-risk occupations in the construction industry and every year there are numerous injuries and even deaths caused by scaffold-related accidents. By running professional, supervised courses, Applus+ can help its clients to minimise the chances of accidents occurring – accidents which far too often have appalling consequences.
Our solution is to provide expert training and certification at onshore and offshore locations for all categories of scaffolders:
- Basic scaffolding safety awareness
- Scaffolding supervisor awareness
- Scaffolding inspector awareness
- Scaffolding safety awareness for supervisory /inspection
All Applus+ scaffold training courses are executed to NASC, TG20-13, SG4-10, SG6, BS EN 12811, Scafftag System, CISRS and CITB standards. They therefore conform to all relevant British and European Standards for scaffolding works, which are also approved throughout the Middle East and are QP approved for the Qatar market.
Other scaffolding services provided by Applus+ include:
- Inspection of erected scaffolding structures
- Load tests
- Certification of scaffolding structures as safe-for-use
- Certification of materials as conforming to all relevant scaffolding safety standards before deployment to site
- Verification of design drawings with their calculations