THE Applus+ SOLUTION
Comprehensive testing services
Applus+ offers five inspection methods for heat-exchanger tubing systems:
- ECT - Eddy Current Testing
- RFT - Remote Field Testing
- NFT - Near Field Testing (Fin Fan Testing)
- IRIS - Internal Rotary Inspection System.
- MFT – Magnetic Flux Leakage Testing
Choosing the appropriate inspection method for your equipment depends on your tube material and specific inspection needs. All our crews are trained to use all techniques, so they can perform complementary inspections, providing the most comprehensive service possible.
The best crews in the business
The key Applus+ differentiator is the high level of training received by our crews, who work efficiently and report quickly.
They are unique in the industry in that they consist of:
- A two-person team to perform the inspection
- An additional technician to analyse results on-site
- As a result, we can typically provide:
- An initial report on the day of inspection
- A final report that is delivered in days, not weeks
Thorough reports, fully explained
Reports are only useful when the customer understands them fully.
Applus+ ensures our customers understand our reports by:
- Explaining the initial reports on the day of inspection
- Providing a timeline for final report delivery
- Conducting an exit interview to answer all questions
The Applus+ goal is to provide excellent service and exceed the industry standard.